Sports Photography Course For Parents
Learn how to capture pro-quality pics of your kids playing sports.
THIS COURSE IS NOW OPEN!
The Sports Photo Course (For Parents!) is a 100% online, step-by-step, self paced, and made especially for the busy parent. No experience needed!
- 100% Online: Which means you can show up in your pj's. And since all lessons are self-paced and access is LIFETIME, you also get to show up whenever you want.
- Video Based: Just press play! You'll get to peek over our shoulders as we shoot, giving you live demonstrations of key concepts.
- Busy Parent Proof: You're busy, so we focus only on the most important info...the 20% of knowledge that makes 80% of the difference. This is your shortcut to taking pro quality pics.
- Step-by-Step: Overwhelmed by the photo-info overload? We teach just what you need at just the right time. Simply follow along. You’ll learn photography without wondering what you're missing.
- Gracious Community: The Members Only Facebook Group has been called the friendliest photography community on the internet. Ask questions, gather feedback, be inspired. New friends await!
ABOUT YOUR TEACHERS
Hey folks! I'm Kyle Shultz, founder of Shultz Photo School (SPS). I'm completely humbled and grateful that over 110,000 have joined us at SPS. In the fall of 2016 I met Vincent Pugliese, veteran professional sports photographer of 23 years who has shot everything from Super Bowls to Stanley Cups to World Series.
I asked Vincent (with fingers crossed) about collaborating on a project to help parents take better pics of their kids on the field, court, rink, etc. He enthusiastically said yes, and as they say, the rest is history.
This course is took a year to film and coordinate. But the best part is that it's the culmination of a lifetime of photography experience.
Hope to see you inside!
-Kyle and Vincent
"Thank you, thank you, thank you Vincent and Kyle!!! I finally feel like my photos truly capture the emotion, action and spirit of my kids' victories on the field, in the pool and at the rink! Signing up for the SPS Sports Photography Course was one of the very best things I did this year. I will be watching and re-watching the lessons for many months to come. Seriously, it is just all soooo good! I can't wait for the next hockey game - even if it's at the crack of dawn on a Saturday morning!!!"
- Emily Brunner, Charter Member Photographer of the Year
"This course made me a better photographer after one lesson! Kyle and Vincent are amazing teachers and helped me to better understand how to shoot in manual. My boys play one of the toughest sports to photograph - hockey. The suboptimal lighting conditions, shooting through glass, and fast pace were a nightmare for me before taking [SPS] Sports. My photos would turn out grainy and blurry. After taking [SPS] Sports, I feel like I know what I'm doing when I step foot in the rink. No more feeling overwhelmed and unsure about my camera settings! The tips and tricks Vincent and Kyle taught me were invaluable. If you are thinking of purchasing, do NOT hesitate. It is worth it!"
- Gayle Fengel, Charter Member
Frequently Asked Questions
"This sports course has definitely been worth every penny. I’ve been shooting my kids sports regularly for about 10 years, and what I’ve learned from this class alone has taken me to viewing my photography as a hobby, to now comparing my shots to professionals. The course is set up so that even the busiest of people can do it, the videos are easy to understand and easy to watch (in other words... not boring!). My only regret: I wish I could have done this course years ago!"
- Jennie Johnson, Charter Member
As a parent, you'll take a lot of pics. The question:
Will you create snapshots? Or keepsakes?
JOIN TODAY AND...
- Create keepsakes
- Become completely comfortable and confident with your camera.
- Capture pro-quality pics that are bright, crisp, and clean.
- Be inspired and motivated...you'll fall in love with photography (warning).
- Get asked by all your friends to take pics of their kids (another warning).
- ^^^^^ And they will ASK to pay you good money (so be ready).
- Never see the world quite the same way again (you'll learn to pay attention and be present).
- Build a treasure. For yourself...and your kids.
CHANGE NOTHING AND...
- Create snapshots
- Keep missing perfect moments fumbling through your camera.
- Stay uninspired.
- Face regret years down the road.